Monday, April 22, 2013

Not Even In My Dreams...



When I was in my teens and early twenties, I used to try and “make” myself dream about certain story lines I was working on – they usually included Simon Le Bon.  Picture first person fan-fic at its worst.  LOL.  Anyway, I gave up trying because it never worked.  Or, if it worked I didn’t remember it come morning.

So a couple of days ago I had a rare dream where a certain Hollywood actor played a starring role.  Rare because one, I remembered it.  And two, because it was actually interesting!  But, it seems even in my dreams I can’t loosen up.  I wouldn’t know what to do with a hot celebrity in real life and apparently not in my dreams either.   


Robert Downey Jr. and I will just have to remain friends in the land of make believe. <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment